Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Great Week

Such a great week I can't remember when it started!
We had a few great days at our local Onshore Wave Kiting locations SandPiles Waiehu.  Me and my buddy Patri ripped some head/overhead waves to shreds.  Then came the 3 day weekend of 6k thermal flying.  Day 1: afternoon hour, Day 2:  Three hour Sky Out, Day 3:  Two hour fun and comfortable!   Then Monday hit,  Woke up and Yoga'd out for a minute with some thankful meditations and went to work.  After a few hours It was over and I headed to the beach.  Winds were good at KiteBeach,  had and awesome session reworking my mind how to Kite and stomped a bunch of Handle Passes.  Thank you Dakine   The new Harness I picked up after work feels Great!  Then went home to rest, and eat Avocado sandwich fresh from the Backyard!  The wind was blowing at my house, so I decided to drive 5 minutes to check out my new favorite ridge lift site.  Paul Franco a Paraglider/Kitesurfer was there checking it out.  A few phone calls and we were setting up.  We both had great flights in strong changing winds!  GoPro mount broke, so no footage, but here's and old one with some terrible great music!
 https://vimeo.com/35083525


No comments: